Terms and Condition for Computer Rent & Laptop Rent
- The rental period specified by PC/Laptop
- The visit will be made within 24 to 48 hrs. After call.
- If rental equipment cannot be returned in rentable condition because of damage or theft the rental period will finish on the date the equipment is replaced by the customer or an invoice for replacement is paid.
- The equipment shall remain the property of PC/Laptop and the Customer shall not sell, exchange, pledge or part possession with the equipment.
- The Customer shall not service or repair the equipment nor deface or remove any identification from the equipment
- Security Deposit will be refunded after the rental period is over.
- The Customer shall notify PC/Laptop immediately of any loss or damage to the equipment.
- The Customer is responsible for the safe custody of the equipment and accessories and shall be liable for any loss, theft or damage to the equipment however it has been caused.
- The amount to repair or replace the damaged or loss, plus lost rental revenue, is at the sole discretion of PC/Laptop.
- PC/Laptop warrants that the equipment functions following the manufacturer’s specifications. PC/Laptop is not responsible or liable for the failure of the equipment to perform the task for which it was rented by the Customer. PC/Laptop shall, at its own expense, repair or replace faulty equipment at the earliest possible time. Work carried out for causes other than hardware failure will be charged to the customer.
- CPC/Laptop will, whenever possible, protect the customer’s data security and right to confidentiality by scanning for viruses and reformatting hard disks before they are rented. The customer agrees not to hold PC/Laptop responsible for any loss or losses arising from the omission of this service.
- Payment Must pay within 3 days of bill otherwise 4% per month interest will be charged.
- Documents required for rental PC/Laptop are:
- Aadhaar Card (Personal)
- Pan card (Personal)
- Electricity bill (Personal Address)
- Office Rent Agreement with company stamp
- Incorporation certificate
- GST Certificate
- Security Non Dated Cheque equivalent to products market value
• Refundable Security deposit has to be paid online(mentioned) which will be returned once product handed over, the refundable deposit does not include rent. It is a security deposit that takes care of damages, loss or mishandling if any.
• The Rentee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of Product, regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
• The representative shall check the Product and its parts to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
1. Any damage which existed before the handover of the Product and was agreed between the rentee and owner will not be chargeable to the Rentee.
2. The extent of damage would be ascertained by comparing the quality control document signed by the Rentee and photographs taken on delivery/Pickup.
3. Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Rentee.
We would retain following documents on Delivery
- 1. 1 Photocopy ID Proof (Passport or Any Govt. ID)
- 2. Address proof Original (Adhaar card or Voter ID ).
- 3. If the Rentee from Other State he/she has to submit the Copy of Rent agreement latest.
- 4. A Security cheque would be required equivalent to the Market value of Laptop/Desktop
Terms and Condition for Computer/Laptop/Mac – Repair And Service
1. The visit will be made within 24 to 48 hrs. After call.
2. Repairable equipment cannot be returned if the product will found stolen from somewhere, in that case, the customer has to show the invoice of the product to claim the product back.
3. The equipment shall remain the property of Customer and the Computer Surf shall not sell, exchange, pledge or part possession with the equipment.
4. Computer Surf shall not service or repair the equipment nor deface or remove any identification from the equipment without confirmation from the Customer.
5. All claims of queries about an invoice or loss must be made within 15 to 20 working days of the issue for the same.
6. COMPUTER SURF shall inform to Customer immediately of any loss or damage to the equipment.
7. If any equipment part will be broken in the presence of customers while repairing then COMPUTER SURF is responsible to pay only 40% of the actual market price of that part. (Note: If that part will be repaired or replaced by COMPUTER SURF only)
8. The Customer is responsible for the safe custody of the equipment and accessories and shall be liable for any loss, theft or damage to the equipment however it has been caused.
9. The customer will liable to pay the visit charge or service charge after inspection of equipment.
10. COMPUTER SURF warrants that the equipment functions following the manufacturer’s specifications. COMPUTER SURF is not responsible or liable for the failure of the equipment to perform the task for which it was purchased or repair by the Customer.